Aiming for the Goal with Interdisciplinarity
Environmental Sustainability, M. Sc.
Conserving natural resources is the primary objective when it comes to the future. Doing so will sustainably improve and secure our livelihoods and those of our descendants. More than 45 years ago, Bingen UAS was the first university of applied sciences in Germany to establish a degree course in the field of environmental protection. Since then, the teaching content and methods have always been aligned with the latest developments. Interdisciplinary teaching takes priority in the degree course Master’s in Environmental Sustainability. Students from different bachelor programmes come together to contribute their expertise to international and interdisciplinary projects.
Classes are taught in English.
The application for the winter semester 2023/24 is closed. The application for the summer semester 2024 starts on the 16th of November 2023.
On a glance
Why study at Bingen UAS?
UAS Bingen was the first university in Germany to establish a course of study in environmental protection in 1974. Since then, the curricula and teaching methods have continuously been adapted to the latest developments. In the Master Environmental Sustainability, the focus is on interdisciplinarity. Benefit from our experience and get qualified in Bingen for the preservation of the environment, in order to start a career in science, as a project engineer or in environmental and quality management in industry and trade.
What degree can I obtain?
The course concludes with the awarding of the academic degree Master of Science (M.Sc.).
Get started on your career:
- Administrative, supervisory and consulting activities at environmental protection agencies
- Scientific work at research institutes
- Project engineer at consulting and supervisory companies and meter-reading service providers
- Self-employment as an environmental protection engineer or specialized planner
- Environmental and quality management in the industries and trade sectors
- Further development and evaluation of processes for environmentally compatible production
- Development and implementation of environmental measures, renaturalising of water bodies, nature conservation and landscape planning
Related degree courses
Your future begins now. Take your career into your own hands and apply to Bingen UAS. You can complete the application online, just click your way through it.