Expecting an affinity for environmental protection and Sustainability, the degree program is aimed at bachelor graduates from Germany and abroad who have completed a degree in engineering or natural sciences or even in the fields of business or law. In addition, students should be willing to acquire extra fundamentals on their own and get involved in topics not related to their field of study.
Prospective students with 180 ECTS credits must provide proof of internships or professional practice equalling at least 6 months.
- A bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS credits and sufficient practical experience or 210 ECTS credits.
- Interest in environmental protection and sustainability.
- Knowledge in three out of five of the following subjects with at least 8 ECTS credits each, as evidenced by the bachelor’s degree transcript: Mathematics, Physics and/or Engineering Mechanics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Ecology, Economics
- An individual and specific Letter of Motivation is mandatory, as to why the applicant wishes to study within the program „M.Sc. Environmental Sustainability“.
- The applicant must prove that they have a Bachelor‘s degree with 210 ECTS, or a Bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS plus minimum six months of relevant working experience. The applicant must state the total number of ECTS within the Letter of Motivation.
- A profound knowledge of English (IELTS-score of 5.5 or above, CEFR B2 or better)
Applicants with a degree with 180 ECTS credits and relevant professional work or internships in a related field which equal a combined total of more than 6 months of full-time work can apply to have an additional 30 LP recognized.